What is Revanesse® Versa™?
Revanesse® Versa™ is a newer, versatile dermal filler.
- Based on our experience, Revanesse® Versa™ lasts around 6 months.
- In research studies, Revanesse® Versa™ had less swelling side effects than other hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
- It is the ONLY hyaluronic acid filler in the US available in a 1.2mL syringe size (you get 20% MORE).
Smile & Marionette Lines
PATIENTS ARE RAVING ABOUT VERSA!
I’ve gone to Park Med Spa twice and absolutely love it. They made sure I felt comfortable during the treatment, love my results!
They have been fantastic. Very kind & welcoming too. I would definitely recommend it.
Jen was super attentive to my concerns and what I wanted to get done. I’m glad I had her to talk me through everything. I’m very happy w my results.
She explained throughly how the procedure is going to work and what to expect. And I am in love with the result!! Thank you
She was gentle and so sweet. I love the results!
Dr Park is amazing so incredibly gentle and knowledgeable. Always a pleasure coming to Park Medspa staff is friendly and always helpful. Dr Park always delivers.
Low price to soften your facial wrinkles or enhance your lips (1.2mL syringe) *.
This is over 50% less than common dermal filler prices.
That's not all!
Purchase more than one area for same pricing.
* You must activate Revanesse Rewards, pass medical screening questions and sign waiver and consent forms. Repeat visit discount pricing dependent on offers from Prollenium. Standard pricing is $599 per syringe.
How much will it cost?
All Medical Professional injectors are physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants with qualified experience.
Through us, over 350,000 units of Xeomin sold through the Xeomin Challenge.
Through us, almost 1000 syringes of Versa Dermal Filler sold through the Versa Challenge.
So, we definitely have EXPERIENCE.
Meet our staff in ABOUT US.About Us
Frequently Asked Questions Revanesse® Versa
REVANESSE® VERSA™ is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler that was FDA approved in 2017. Other types of FDA approved hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers include Restylane and Juvederm.
We are using Prollenium, the manufacturer of REVANESSE® VERSA™, to give the aesthetic community the opportunity to try REVANESSE® VERSA™ at an introductory discount.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the skin and joints. It acts as a cushion and lubricant. Hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers are REVERSIBLE. In the unlikely event that you don't like your result, REVANESSE® VERSA™ can be removed in seconds.
Dermal fillers are gel like substances that actually fills in lines and wrinkles. Botulinum toxin do NOT fill, but relax wrinkles by paralyzing the muscle. Dermal fillers are commonly used in the mid-face and lower-face. Botulinum toxins are commonly used in the upper face.
Most patients will see the immediate results from day one. Park Medspa's patients treated in the laugh lines usually find that the effects last around 6 months (Based on Main Study at Week 24 responses of much improved or very much improved was 59.2% with Revanesse Versa).
The discomfort should be minimal. We utilize various anesthetic methods: locally injected anesthetic, topical numbing cream, ice and/or distraction method. Controlling your pain is very important to us. We are experts with the needle, and very gentle.
Most patients will have no complications and have no down time. Rarely, bruising can occur. Swelling can occur commonly in the morning following the treatment, but quickly subsides. Each individual reacts differently to the injection.
At Park Medspa, using REVANESSE® VERSA™ dermal fillers, we inject three areas: smile & marionette lines, lateral cheeks and lips. We DO NOT inject the forehead, nose, under eyes, jaw line or chin using a dermal filler.
Each syringe of REVANESSE® VERSA™ dermal filler costs $299. Additional syringes are also $299 per 1.2mL syringe. One syringe may NOT be shared with any other individual.
Please click on the list of Park Medspa locations where you can participate in the Versa Challenge.
Please click on the list of Park Medspa locations for a list of dates when you can participate in the Versa Challenge. You can also use the form below to join our waitlist.
All Medical Professional injectors are physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants with extensive experience.
Park Medspa is offering this introductory offer to aesthetic influencers at an amazing price to try REVANESSE® VERSA™ for the first time. In order to qualify, pass medical screening questions and sign waiver and consent forms.
Full correction is expected from day ONE. Any touch ups will require a new syringe of REVANESSE® VERSA™ and will incur additional charges.
You are able to receive another REVANESSE® VERSA™ treatment again. However, we CANNOT guarantee that the offer of $299 per syringe will be available at a future date.
A clinical study that evaluated REVANESSE® VERSA™ versus another dermal filler demonstrated that patients treated with REVANESSE® VERSA™ experienced LESS side effect, such as swelling (by 50%).
The most common reported side effects are bleeding, bruising, swelling, and pain.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include: Acne-like skin eruptions, skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), skin infection, damage to nerves or blood vessels, skin lumpiness, scarring, skin necrosis, hyperpigmentation, reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
If you have an adverse reaction or side effect that persists for one week or more after treatment with a Revanesse® dermal filler, please contact your healthcare provider.
Allergic reactions may occur.
Warning: One of the risks of being injected with any dermal filler is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. These complications, which have been reported with facial injectable fillers, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
You should not be treated if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including: severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy), allergy to hyaluronic acid products, allergy to lidocaine, Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse®.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy (aspirin or plavix), or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with a Revanesse® dermal filler.
It’s not recommended to use Revanesse® dermal fillers in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation or infection at the treatment site.
Please visit: https://ParkMedspa.com/info/
This has the links to fill out your medical history forms, consent forms, and to sign up for Revanesse Rewards with Prollenium ahead of your appointment.
Please contact us at:
(619) 313-0495 for SD
(714) 391-5064 for OC
Or try our Facebook Messenger Chat on the bottom right corner of this webpage.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TODAY!
For Additional Exclusive Discounts & Announcements